This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Ball and Chain is the tenth episode of the fourth season, and the seventy-second overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on December 19, 2008. The episode was written by Christina M. Kim and Jeannine Renshaw and directed by Eric Laneuville, and recieved a total of 10.22 million viewers.
Melinda struggles to help a spirit, a ghost who must come to terms with her marriage in order to cross over, who can't remember, and endangers her life trying to prevent another tragedy. Meanwhile, Sam puts off searching for the person for whom his ring was meant.
- Rena Sofa as Tammy
- Bree Turner as Elizabeth
- George Newbern as Roger Gardner
- David Burke as Thomas
- Kenneth Mitchell as Sam Lucas
- Ion Overman as Det. Sam Blair
- Toshi Toda as Fruit Vendor
- Jerrika Hinton as Clerk
- Zachary Winard as Rich
- Mackenzie Varner as Girl
- David Burke (Thomas) also worked with Camryn Manheim (Delia) in the season 1 episode "The Inmates" of Ally McBeal.
- George Newbern (Roger) also worked with Kenneth Mithcell (Sam) in the season 2 episode "Condor" of Jericho.
- Although credited, Christoph Sanders (Ned) didn't appear.
- Sam's actual face is only seen in the mirror of his truck while Melinda is talking to him.
- Say (All I Need) by OneRepublic