This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Dead Man's Ridge is the sixteenth episode of the first season of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on February 3, 2006. The episode was written by John Gray and directed by James Frawley, and recieved a total of 11.13 million viewers.
Andrea is the one being haunted by a ghost. It starts with things moving in her apartment, until she gets to scared that she asks Melinda for help. The ghost keeps coming and going, saying that he is not dead and that he has to show them where his brother is. Going through some old photo albums, they find out that the ghost is a former colleague of Andrea. He leaves Andrea a clue, which takes her to the ICU of a nearby hospital, finding him in a coma, sometimes going into cardiac arrest, but doctors always manage to bring him back. That explains why he could never stay for more than a few seconds. Next time he crashes, the ghost uses his powers to make sure the doctors can not revive him anymore, and he dies, giving him the opportunity to show Melinda and the rescue team where his brother is. After finding him, the ghost is ready to go to the other side.
- Matt Keeslar as Dennis McMartin
- Cara DeLizia as Libby Grant
- Josh Daugherty as Dr. Bob Norris
- Kymberly Newberry as Nurse Lisa
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Dr. Edward
- Ernie Lively as Ranger Neher
- John Troy Donovan as Man Pumping Gas
- Chris Neville as Charlie McMartin
- George Russo as Dishelved Man
- Michael Fairman as Dennis's Father
- This episode gathered a total of 11.13 million viewers.