This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
|"Don't Try This at Home"|
|Ghost Whisperer episode|
Melinda and Rick research Bloody Mary
|Episode no.|| Season 3|
|Written by||Laurie McCarthy|
|Directed by||Ian Sander|
|Original airdate||October 5, 2007|
|List of Ghost Whisperer Episodes|
Don't Try This at Home is the second episode of the third season, and the fourty-sixth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on October 5, 2007. The episode was written by Laurie McCarthy and Teddy Tenenbaum, and directed by Ian Sander, and recieved a total of 8.91 million viewers.
The Bloody Mary urban legend is revived at the university when a girl goes into a coma, and Melinda must determine if there's truth to the tale or a ghost is involved. Melinda helps a group of college girls after one of their friends dies and begins to haunt them. Melinda must get Rachel to believe she is not Bloody Mary.
- Mae Whitman as Rachel Fordham
- Autumn Reeser as Sloane Alexander
- Camille Chen as Jenna
- Kris Lemche as Scott the Ghost
- Kevin Kilner as Bill Fordham
- Stephanie Erb as Lisa Fordham
- Max Hoffman as Brian
- Courtnee Draper as Allison
- Katy Boyer as Eliza Mumford
- Rob Elk as Dr. Horace Mumford
- Plot Synopsis
- The real bloody Mary is seen in the ending of the episode.
- Rachel had thought she was bloody mary.