This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Endless Love is the twenty-second episode of the fourth season, and the eighty-fourth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on May 8, 2009. The episode was written by P.K. Simonds and directed by Ian Sander, and recieved a total of 9.50 million viewers.
A teenager is enthralled by a ghost who's tapped into her vampire fantasies, and Melinda must act before the girl becomes a ghost herself. Melinda has to figure out how to plan for her wedding and help a young lady get vampires to leave her alone.
- Jaclyn DeSantis as Zoe
- Jake Thomas Andrew Carlin
- Alexa Vega as Serena Westen
- Gail O'Grady as Karen Westen
- Erich Anderson as Mr. Westen
- Kenneth Mitchell as Sam Lucas
- Andrew James Allen as Jonathan Harkness
- Frank Crim as Locksmith
- Becky Wu as Waitress
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (Melinda) and Gail O'Grady (Karen) also worked together in the season 2 episodes "The 7-10 Split" and "Old Enough To Fight" of American Dreams
- Jamie Kennedy (Eli) and Andrew James Allen (Jonathan) also worked together in the 2001 movie Max Keeble's Big Move
- Jake Thomas (Andrew) and Andrew James Allen (Jonathan) also worked together in the season 1 episode "Gordo And The Dwarves" of Lizzie McGuire.
- Andrew James Allen (Jonathan) and Gail O'Grady (Karen) also worked together in the season 6 episode "Mr. Monk And The Birds And The Bees" of Monk.
- Gail O'Grady (Karen) received the "And" credit.
Jim: Okay, forgetting if there really are vampires or not, can someone explain to me why a teenager girl would want to be stalked by one?
Eli: Are you kidding me? Have you been to a multiplex or bookstore recently?
Eli was referring to the hype surrounding the vampire novel series by Stephanie Meyer entitled Twilight, which was about a teenage girl who fell in love with a vampire. The book series was adapted into film starring Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen).