This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Fury is the ninteenth episode of the first season of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on March 31, 2006. The episode was written by Rama Laurie Stagner and directed by Peter Werner, and recieved a total of 10.22 million viewers. Melinda must help the ghost of an African-American man who had been attacked and killed by a white co-worker in the 1970's. The ghost is haunting the prosecutor who had enough evidence but still failed to file charges against the white co-worker. Melinda tries to help the ghost find justice and help his son before his pain is passed on to the next generation.
- Ken Howard as Judge Walter Merrick
- Giancarlo Esposito as Ely
- Khalil Kain as Randall Fisher
- Noah Gray-Cabey as Jameel Fisher
- Aaron Paul as Link
- Sarah Hunley as Rain Check Nurse
- Neal Matarazzo as Mike Slade
- Joe Howard as Clive Slade
- Femi Emiola as Rachel Fisher
- Preston Davis as African American Teen
- Douglas Bierman as Laughing Man
- This episode gathered a total of 10.22 million viewers.