This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Ghost Busted is the sixteenth episode of the fourth season, and the seventy-eighth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on February 27, 2009. The episode was written by Mark B. Perry and P.K. Simonds, and directed by John Behring, and recieved a total of 11.54 million viewers.
Linus has been hired by one of Melinda's neighbors, John and Devon, to come "investigate" a haunting in their house. Linus is a ghost hunter and uses all of his high tech equipment to try to capture real evidence of this haunting. Also Melinda shares her special gift with Sam and his reaction is not what she expects.
- Jenna Leigh Green as Carrie
- Patrick J. Adams as Linus Van Horn
- Kenneth Mitchell as Sam Lucas
- Patrick Labyorteaux as Jeffrey Crockett
- Edwin Hodge as John
- Michael O'Neill as Male Ghost
- Debbie Campbell as New Client Wife
- Jeffrey Stubblefield as New Client Husband
- Brandon Killham as 10 Year Old Boy
- Patrick J. Adams (Linus) also worked with Jamie Kennedy (Eli) in the 2008 movie Extreme Movie.
- Michael O'Neil (the male ghost) also worked with David Conrad (Jim) in the 2007 movie Crazy.
- Michael O'Neil (the male ghost) also worked with Camryn Manheim (Delia) in the season 8 episode "Police State" of The Practice.
- Michael O'Neil (the male ghost) also worked with Kenneth Mitchell (Sam) in the season 1 episode "Exposure" of The Unit.
- Jenna Leigh Green ("Carrie") is better known to fans as Libby Chessler from "Sabrina The Teenage Witch."