This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Heart & Soul is the eighth episode of the fourth season, and the seventieth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on November 21, 2008. The episode was written by Mark B. Perry and P.K. Simonds, and directed by Ian Sander, and recieved a total of 11.28 million viewers.
Melinda is drawn to a man Sam/Jim who is suffering from amnesia and she enthusiastically tries to help him regain his memory. Melinda tries to reach Jim while dealing with Sam's family and a ghost determined to punish her.
- Roxanne Hart as Nancy Lucas
- Todd Stashwick as Alan Walters
- Cotter Smith as Gerald Lucas
- Ellen Woglom as Jordan Lucas
- Kenneth Mitchell as Sam Lucas
- Erika Ringor as Nurse
- Bob Ross as Townsmen
- The song "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script was playing when Sam/Jim was unloading his things from his car and he was about to move in with Melinda.