This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Save Our Souls is the fourth episode of the fourth season, and the sixty-sixth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on October 24, 2008. The episode was written by Mark B. Perry and directed by Gloria Muzio, and recieved a total of 10.14 million viewers.
Melinda and Jim go on a cruise to celebrate their honeymoon. When they get there, they meet a young newlywed couple, Rich and Julia, and Melinda realizes a ghost has attached itself to Rich. Melinda also realizes the ship is full of ghosts that are having fun and partying. Melinda figures out that the ghost is looking for her fiance who wronged her and attaches herself to any man who she thinks is her fiance.
- Katherine LaNasa as Betty
- Peyton List as Lorelei
- Seamus Dever as Rich Henderson
- Hillary Tuck as Julia
- William R. Moses as Cliff Sturges
- Joe Regalbuto as Bill Bradford
- Ben Bowen as Young Bill Bradford
- Ben Hogestyn as Young Cliff Sturges
- Nanci Chambers as Terry
- Ghosts on ship
- The Claridon Ship shots were nominated for the 2009 VES (Visual Effects Society) Award for Outstanding Models And Miniatures In A Broadcast Program Or Commercial.
- Although credited, Christoph Sanders (Ned) didn't appear.
- Featured music: American Boy by Estelle featuring Kanye West
- The name of the tortured female ghost is Lorelei.
Lorelei is also the name of one of the Rhine Maidens in German mythology who lured navigators to their dooms with their singing, much as the ancient Greek Sirens did.
- On the way to their cabin, Melinda is told by a female ghost that Audrey Hepburn once stayed in Melinda's cabin and that Melinda looks like her. Jennifer Love Hewitt once played Miss Hepburn in the 2000 biopic The Audrey Hepburn Story.
Solange Knowles guest starred as a cruise singer. When Melinda enlists the aid of Eli via phone, in fealing with the requests of several ghosts, the first one to approch identifies himself as "Rogo"...Rogo was the last name of Ernest Borgnine's character in The Poseidon Adventure (1972). Another Poseidon Adventure name turns up later on in a character named Linarcos (Anthony Tyler Quinn) who shares his name with Fred Sadoff who played a Mr. Linarcos.