This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
The Woman of His Dreams is the sixth episode of the second season, and the twenty-eighth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on October 27, 2006. The episode was written by Catherine Butterfield and directed by John Showalter, and recieved a total of 10.88 million viewers.
Jim has a ghost who died during surgery come to his dreams. Melinda and Jim find that the ghost, a supermodel, cannot cross-over as she wants to save her little sister from suffering the same destiny. Jim's friends are frightened by the crazy events that occur at his house.
- Jay Mohr as Rick Payne
- Thomas F. Wilson as Tim Flaherty
- Amanda Tosch as Eva Kaminsky
- Debi Mazer as Josie
- Markie Post as Diana Lasseter
- Cindy Pickett as Marybeth Kaminsky
- John Eric Bentley as Richie Peterson
- Marco Sanchez as Freddy Diaz
- Andrea Bogart as Linda Kaminsky
- Maitland McConnell as Young Eva
- Talon Aiden Hunt as Young Jim
- Diana Lasseter
Amanda Tosch( Eva Kaminsky) was David Conrad's(Jim Clancy) girlfriend for a year and a half