This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Thrilled to Death is the nineteenth episode of the fourth season, and the eighty-first overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on April 10, 2009. The episode was written by Laurie McCarthy and Jeannine Renshaw, and directed by Gloria Muzio, and recieved a total of 10.08 million viewers.
Melinda and Eli try to help a young woman being haunted by an angry ghost, but her refusal to tell the truth may endanger her life. Meanwhile, Jim realizes the complications of picking up his life again.
- Hilary Duff as Morgan Jeffries
- Kenneth Mitchell as Sam Lucas
- Currie Graham as Rick Hartman
- Kieren Hutchison as Jack Pimsler
- Tom Wright as Dave McKey
- Susan Ruttan as Mrs. Blakelock
- Debi Gutierrez as Wife
- Although credited, Christoph Sanders (Ned) didn't appear.
- Hilary Duff (Morgan) received the "And" credit.
- Fly by Hilary Duff